Martin A. Lindquist
Department of Statistics
1255 Amsterdam Ave
Room 1031, 10th Floor, MC 4690
New York, NY 10027
- This webpage is no longer being updated. Please check out my new page at JHU.
- In July 2012 I am leaving Columbia University to take a position in the Department of Biostatistics at Johns Hopkins University.
- The people behind the blog Simply Statistics have written an R function that downloads your Google Scholar Citations data and makes a wordcloud based on your co-authors and the titles of your papers. Here is mine.
- This semester I am teaching:
W2024 - Applied Linear Regression Analysis
W4315 - Linear Regression Models
- June 24-25, 2011 we are organizing a two-day conference in honor of Larry Shepp entitled "Imaging, Communications and Finance: Stochastic Modeling of Real-world Problems". To register go to the following webpage.
- On Friday September 24, 2010 we are organizing a half-day workshop entitled "Brain 'decoding': Classifying and predicting mental states from brain activity". To register go to the following webpage.
- On Wednesday July 15, 2009 we organized a half-day workshop entitled "Estimating Effects and Correlations in Neuroimaging Data". Slides and video recordings of the talks can be found on the following webpage.